This Privacy Statement explains how Care, LLC Process Personal Data. This Statement also answers specific questions that you may have regarding the privacy and security of collected data. This Statement is addressed to individuals with whom we interact, including visitors or users of our websites, applications (web or mobile), or online products and services; current and prospective customers; management and personnel of corporate customers and vendors; management and personnel of authorized dealerships and distributors; visitors to our facilities, museums, and attractions; and other recipients of our products and services. We refer to individuals whose Personal Data is Processed as ‘you’ in this Statement.
Personal Data is shared with members of the Care, LLC. Members belonging to the Care, LLC may jointly Process Personal Data in certain circumstances.
Country or product-specific privacy supplements may apply to the Processing of Personal Data in relation to specific products or services offered by Care, LLC that may generally require Processing of additional categories of Personal Data or Processing for different purposes.
1. Types of Personal Data We Collect
We Process Personal Data about you. This section contains some common examples. Depending on your country/region and Applicable Law, the examples below may be considered Personal Data and/or may be collected from you.
Personal Details and Contact Information
- Name, date of birth, government identifiers, signature, image
- Address, phone number, email address
- Demographic information (such as gender, marital status, household, general location)
- Username, password, social media profile
- GPS location
2. How We Collect Personal Data
We collect Personal Data from a variety of sources, including:
Information We Collect Directly from You:
We collect Personal Data when you interact with us. You may provide Personal Data to us electronically, in writing, or verbally. Common interactions where you provide Personal Data to us include when you:
- Sign up for or purchase services or buy products and equipment
- Register for an account
- Use our online services, including our website
- Sign up to receive a newsletter
- Contact us for customer service purposes or register your warranty
- Apply for financing
- Respond to surveys
3. How We Use Personal Data (the “Purposes”)
We will Process Personal Data where we are satisfied that we have an appropriate legal basis. Common legal bases and purposes for processing Personal Data include the following unless another legal basis applies under the requirements of country or product-specific laws:
Processing to fulfill contractual obligations: We process personal data as required to fulfill our contractual obligations to you. This processing consists of:
- Collecting and using personal data to provide the requested products and services.
- Delivering goods and services that you request
- For related services such as product delivery, maintenance, customer and product support and service (including warranty service), financing, leasing, and credit services; and operation of the online services
- Assessing your creditworthiness, in some countries/regions this is done through the use of automatic decision making
- Servicing and collecting your account, responding to your related inquiries, processing your feedback, and providing you with support
- Providing you with general customer services and responding to your queries and complaints in relation to our services
- Maintaining your access to related services and applications
- Sending you service communications regarding maintenance, availability, functionality, or other matters
4. Why Personal Data Is Disclosed by Care, LLC
We share Personal Data in the manner and for the purposes described below and in accordance with this Privacy Statement and any transaction specific document, unless we have informed you otherwise or if the Processing is in conflict with Applicable Law:
- With the Care, LLC , where such sharing is helpful to provide you with our services or products or to manage our business
- With other companies to perform specialized or professional functions for us
- With third party service providers (who will operate under our instructions set out in a written agreement with us) to assist us in providing information, products, or services to you, in conducting and managing our business, or in managing and improving our products or services. We share your Personal Data with these third parties to perform services, subject to appropriate contractual restrictions and security measures. These include IT service providers who help manage our IT and back-office systems and machine services, including internet and software services: data hosting, data conversion, and cloud computing capabilities, account management and security, testing, debugging, error reporting, and usage analytics, as well as mobile telecommunication providers
- With regulators and courts, to comply with all Applicable Laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies
5. Cookies and Similar Collection Technologies
Technical information that may also constitute personal data (your browser type, operating system, IP address, domain name) may be collected via cookies and other tracking technologies (such as transparent GIF files). Please see our Cookie Statement at the bottom of our homepage for further information.
6. How to Access and Control your Personal Data
You have certain rights in relation to Personal Data, subject to certain exemptions and depending on your country/region, and in some cases dependent upon the processing activity we are undertaking. If you have these rights in your country/region, such as in the EU/UK, and if you wish to access, correct, update, request deletion, request information, object, request the restriction of processing, request data portability, not be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, or otherwise take action with respect to Personal Data, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided in Section 12 (“How to Contact Us”) below.
If we have Processed Personal Data with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of Personal Data conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
7. Information & Data Security
We have implemented and maintained appropriate technical and organizational security measures, policies, and procedures designed to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorized disclosure or access of Personal Data.
8. Data Retention
We will store Personal Data for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, as explained in this Privacy Statement or in any transaction-specific document. In some circumstances, we may store Personal Data for longer periods of time, for instance where we are required to do so in accordance with legal, regulatory, tax, or accounting requirements. In specific circumstances, we may store Personal Data for longer periods of time so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to Personal Data or your dealings. Personal Data is retained in accordance with our record retention schedule and with applicable legal provisions. Subject to our record retention schedule and with applicable legal requirements, we will delete and/or anonymize Personal Data that are no longer needed.
9. Transferring Personal Data Globally
Care, LLC operates on a global basis. Accordingly, Personal Data may be transferred and stored in countries around the world, including the European Union (“EU”), the United States of America, Brazil, India, and other countries where Care, LLC has offices, authorized dealers and distributors, or service providers. These locations often have different standards of data protection. Realizing these differences, when we transfer Personal Data to other countries, we will protect that information as described below in this Privacy Statement or as disclosed to you at the time of data collection.
Care, LLC will take appropriate steps to ensure that transfers of Personal Data are in accordance with Applicable Law and carefully managed to protect your privacy rights and interests.
10. Children’s Privacy
The Care, LLC website and applications are not directed to children or adolescents, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data directly from children under the age of 18. If you believe that we are processing information pertaining to a child, please contact us using the information provided under the “How to Contact Us” section below so that we may investigate and restrict the data.
11. Changes to this Privacy Statement
From time to time, we may update this Statement to reflect new or different privacy practices. If we make changes, we will revise the “Last Updated” date at the bottom of this Statement.
12. How to Contact Us/Common Controllers
If there are any questions regarding our privacy practices or this Privacy Statement, you may contact us using the information below:
Phone: (508) 530-1177
Care Corp, LLC
121 West Main Street
Dudley, Massachusetts 01571
Care Corp, LLC, is a registered Domestic Limited Liability Company in Massachusetts, USA